Amantes Sunt Amentes
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Amantes Sunt Amentes|
|Studio album by Panda|
|Released||October 2, 2006|
|Label||Movic Records, Warner|
|Producer||Adrián “Rojo” Treviño|
Amantes Sunt Amentes (Latin for Lovers Are Lunatics), is the fourth studio album by the Mexican Avanzada Regia rock band Panda, released on October 2, 2006. The first single is called "Narcisista por Excelencia" and the video premiered on MTV. The second single was "Los Malaventurados No Lloran" proceeded by "Procedimientos para Llegar a un Común Acuerdo". The last track, "¡Ah Pero Cómo Vendo Cassettes!", is the band's response to the Anti-Pandas (groups against the band), claiming they aren't affected by their hate and that their disruptive claims just makes them more famous in the industry.
This album was notably nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Latin Rock/Alternative Album in 2008, but they did not win the Grammy.
- "La Estrategia Perdida" (The Lost Strategy)
- "So Violento, So Macabro" (So Violent, So Macabre)
- "El Infame 'Estar y No Estar'" (The Infamous 'To Be and Not To Be')
- "Estoy Más Solo Que Ayer, Pero Menos Que Mañana" [sic] (I Am Lonelier Than Yesterday, But Less Than Tomorrow)
- "Narcisista por Excelencia" (Narcissistic by Excellence)
- "Procedimientos Para Llegar a Un Común Acuerdo" (Procedures To Reach a Common Agreement)
- "Tripulación, Armar Toboganes" (Crew, Assemble Slides)
- "Pathetica" [sic] (Pathetic)
- "Los Malaventurados No Lloran" (The ill-fated ones Do Not Cry)
- "Tus Palabras Punzocortantes..." (Your Sharp-Pointed Wounding Words)
- "Atractivo Encontramos en lo Más Repugnante" (Attraction We Find Within The Most Repugnant)
- "¡Ah Pero Cómo Vendo Cassettes!" (Oh, But How I Sell Cassettes!)
- "Panda hace vibrar el Auditorio Nacional con "Amantes sunt amentes"". La Crónica de Hoy. 26 November 2006.
- "Grammy Q&A: Panda". Houston Chronicle. February 7, 2008.
|This article about a punk rock album from the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|