Amarna Miller in 2017.
|Alma mater||European University of Madrid|
|Years active||Since 2010|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Weight||110 lb (49.9 kg)|
She has appeared in over 100 adult films according to IAFD, working for adult film studios such as Private, Dorcel, Bang Bros, Blacked or Sex Art, as well as filming erotic, artistic and self-managed films with Four Chambered Heart, while also collaborating in the magazines PlayGround, Primera Línea and on the Orgasmatrix website.
Another concept widely used by her is ethical pornography, based on respect for actors and actresses: salary, contracts, working conditions, etc. In the Primera Persona Festival of 2015 explained that these rights are not respected, only the United States has mechanisms of control and complaint of these situations.
She was the spokeswoman and protagonist of the controversial promotional spot of the Erotic Salon of Barcelona 2016. The advertisement, called Patria and awarded with a Silver Lion at the Cannes Lions festival, criticizes Spanish double standard and ends with the phrase "We live in a disgustingly hypocritical country, but some of us do not give up".
In 2017, she starred in her first feature film called Contigo no, bicho directed by Álvaro Alonso and Miguel Ángel Jiménez, which premiered at the Málaga Film Festival. In September of that year, she was injured in a car accident in the Philippines.
Although she has not said a definite goodbye to pornography, she has stopped shooting voluntarily since the beginning of 2017 because it is no longer a challenge and she wants to live new experiences. She is aware of the difficulty of this new path due to the stigma she suffers from having devoted herself to sex work, according to her own words "I will always be the porn actress who...".
She has taken part, among others, on the television programs Al rincón de pensar (Antena 3), Late Motiv (Movistar+), Sálvame Deluxe (Telecinco), and The Zoo (LATV), while also taking part on the independent radio program Carne Cruda.
She presents the television show Diario Vice on channel 0 of Movistar+ where she interviewed the Spanish artist Abel Azcona and the musical band Las Odio. In 2016 she was interviwed by Buenafuente in Late Motiv. In 2018 she assisted to the TV program La Resistencia, presented by David Broncano.
In digital media, she has done many interviews such as Erebus, Jot Down and GQ. She is also very active in social media. She uses her Youtube channel to express ideas about sustainability, stigma rupture and ecology. In this channel tells experiences like living a month in her van or without producing trash.
In 2015, she published her first book titled Manual de psiconáutica with the publisher Lapsus Calami (while the prologue was done by Nacho Vigalondo and the epilogue by Luna Miguel) and it was a mix of poetry and photography. She defined it as "my personal labyrinth, my nook, my innermost".
She also wrote the prologue of @Alicia_hot written by Alejandro Ruiz Morillas, the back cover of the book Post Coño written by Gaby Bess (both in 2015) and the prologue of X written by Risto Mejide in 2016.
Pornography, feminism, diversity and religion
In May 2016, she held a talk with the deputies of Podemos Beatriz Gimeno and Clara Serra titled "Sex, porn and feminism" in which she said that pornography can not be used for sex education, but her presence in this talk was not well received by some feminist sectors. She held a talk again with Clara Serra in 2017, this time accompanied by the pornographic actor Aday Traun, at the Charles III University of Madrid titled "Pornography and diversity" in which she criticized some clichés of the pornographic industry.
Awards and nominations
- TEA Award (2017) - Best Female Performer (winner)
- Ninfa Award (2015, 2016) – Best personal web (winner)
- Ninfa Award (2014) – Best Actress of the Year (winner)
- Ninfa Award (2015) – Best Spanish Actress (nominee)
- AVN Awards (2016, 2017) – Female Foreign Performer of the Year (nominee)
- Amat, Kiko (29 December 2014). "Amarna Miller: "Me parece hipócrita que se omita el sexo en todas las obras supuestamente artísticas"". Jot Down Cultural Magazine. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- "La actriz de cine X Amarna Miller, desnuda en la portada de 'Interviú'". El Economista. Ecoprensa, SA. 16 November 2014. Retrieved 5 August 2018.
- carecruda (28 May 2015). "Amarna Miller: mucho más que porno". Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- IAFD. "Amarna Miller in IAFD".
- "Amarna Miler". Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- Amarna Miller. "Página Oficial". Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- El Pais. "Amarna Miller in El Pais".
- Orgasmatrix. "Entrevistamos a Amarna Miller".
- Primera Persona Festival. "Amarna Miller in Primera Persona".
- SEB. "Amarna Miller in SEB".
- El cofidencial. "Amarna Miller in the Málaga Film Festival".
- Amarna Miller. "Amarna Miller in Patreon".
- Diario Publico. "Amarna Miller in Diario Publico".
- atresplayer. "Capítulo 6 Amarna Miller". Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- Movistar+. "Late Motiv Amarna Miller".
- Telecinco. "Sálvame Amarna Miller".
- LATV. "The Zoo Amarna Miller".
- Canal 0. "Diario Vice Amarna Miller".
- Bermejo Frigola, Antonio (9 March 2017). "LATE MOTIV - Amarna Miller y el vídeo de la polémica | #LateMotiv125". Caracool (in Spanish). Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- "Buenafuente un tanto tenso con la visita de Amarna Miller en Late Motiv". Yonkis (in Spanish). 6 October 2016. Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- Trincheras (3 July 2018). "La transición de Amarna Miller". El Terrat (in Spanish). Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- Interviu (2014). "Amarna Miller, Otro porno es posible".
- Interviu (2016). "Lo que represento todavia levanta ampollas".
- Bad Skin Magazine (2013). "Amarna Miller, portada en Bad Skin Magazine".
- Mongolia (2016). "Portada de Mongolia".
- Primera Linea (2014). "Amarna Miller, portada en Primera Linea".
- GQ (2015). "Amarna Miller, GQ Magazine".
- revistaerebus. "Amarna Miller in Erebus". Archived from the original on 2015-11-24. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- atres media. "Living in a van".
- lapsucalmi. "Manual de psiconáutica". Archived from the original on 2015-10-04. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- "Interview with Complot Magazine".
- "Prologue @Alicia_hot".
- "Post coño".
- "Prologue X".
- "Porn and Feminism".
- "Porn and diversity".
- "Lacimarum teaser".
- "Mongolia cover".
- "TEA Show".
- "Premios Ninfa". Salón Erótico de Barcelona- Del 1 al 4 de ocubre 2015 en El Pabellón Olímpico Vall d'Hebrón, Barcelona. Archived from the original on 2015-10-25. Retrieved 2015-10-25.
- "Salón Erótico de Barcelona Kilc-Klic - Del 2 al 5 de ocubre 2014 en El Pabellón Olímpico Vall d'Hebrón, Barcelona". Salón Erótico de Barcelona. Archived from the original on 28 November 2014.
- "AVN Nominations Awards".