|Alma mater||European University of Madrid|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
Miller joined the adult film industry at 19 years of age, operating her own film production company called Omnia-X for five years. She has appeared in the magazines PlayGround and Primera Línea and on the Orgasmatrix website.
Despite being a supporter of feminist pornography, she acknowledges that she works in "an industry made by and for men" and that "if I only shot feminist porn, I would not pay half a bill." She is an advocate for ethical pornography but states that rights of adult actors are not respected in most jurisdictions outside the United States.
She was featured as spokeswoman and protagonist a controversial promotional spot for the Erotic Salon of Barcelona 2016. The advertisement, called Patria and awarded a Silver Lion at the Cannes Lions festival, criticizes Spanish double standards and ends with the phrase: "We live in a disgustingly hypocritical country, but some of us do not give up".
In 2017, she starred in her first feature filmentitled Contigo no, bicho, directed by Álvaro Alonso and Miguel Ángel Jiménez, which premiered at the Málaga Film Festival. In September of that year, she was injured in a motorcycle accident in Puerto Princesa, Palawan, in the Philippines, sustaining multiple injuries that necessitated surgery and a blood transfusion.
She has taken part, among others, on the television programs Al rincón de pensar (Antena 3), Late Motiv (Movistar+), Sálvame Deluxe (Telecinco), and The Zoo (LATV), while also taking part on the independent radio program Carne Cruda.
She presents the television show Diario Vice on channel 0 of Movistar+ where she interviewed the Spanish artist Abel Azcona and the musical band Las Odio. In 2016 she was interviewed by Buenafuente in Late Motiv. In 2018 she assisted to the TV program La Resistencia, presented by David Broncano.
In digital media, she has done many interviews such as Erebus, Jot Down and GQ. She is also very active in social media. She uses her YouTube channel to express ideas about sustainability, stigma rupture and ecology. In this channel, Miller tells her experiences like living a month in her van or without producing trash, why she gave up pornography, or what medicines to take when going to a foreign country.
In 2015, she published her first book titled Manual de psiconáutica with the publisher Lapsus Calami (while the prologue was done by Nacho Vigalondo and the epilogue by Luna Miguel) and it was a mix of poetry and photography. She defined it as "my personal labyrinth, my nook, my innermost".
She also wrote the prologue of @Alicia_hot written by Alejandro Ruiz Morillas, the back cover of the book Post Coño written by Gaby Bess (both in 2015) and the prologue of X written by Risto Mejide in 2016.
Pornography, feminism, diversity and religion
In May 2016, she held a talk with the deputies of Podemos Beatriz Gimeno and Clara Serra titled "Sex, porn and feminism" in which she said that pornography can not be used for sex education, but her presence in this talk was not well received by some feminist sectors. She held a talk again with Clara Serra in 2017, this time accompanied by the pornographic actor Aday Traun, at the Charles III University of Madrid titled "Pornography and diversity" in which she criticized some clichés of the pornographic industry.
Awards and nominations
- TEA Award (2017) - Best Female Performer (winner)
- Ninfa Award (2015, 2016) – Best personal web (winner)
- Ninfa Award (2014) – Best Actress of the Year (winner)
- Ninfa Award (2015) – Best Spanish Actress (nominee)
- AVN Awards (2016, 2017) – Female Foreign Performer of the Year (nominee)
- Amat, Kiko (29 December 2014). "Amarna Miller: "Me parece hipócrita que se omita el sexo en todas las obras supuestamente artísticas"". Jot Down Cultural Magazine (in Spanish). Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- "La actriz de cine X Amarna Miller, desnuda en la portada de 'Interviú'". El Economista. Ecoprensa, SA. 16 November 2014. Retrieved 5 August 2018.
- carecruda (28 May 2015). "Amarna Miller: mucho más que porno". Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- Amarna Miller. "Página Oficial". Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- El Pais. "Amarna Miller in El Pais".
- Orgasmatrix. "Entrevistamos a Amarna Miller".
- Primera Persona Festival. "Amarna Miller in Primera Persona".
- SEB. "Amarna Miller in SEB".
- El confidencial. "Amarna Miller in the Málaga Film Festival".
- Euro Weekly. "Spanish porn actress crowdfunds medical care after motorbike accident".
- Diario Publico. "Amarna Miller in Diario Publico".
- atresplayer. "Capítulo 6 Amarna Miller". Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- Movistar+. "Late Motiv Amarna Miller".
- Telecinco. "Sálvame Amarna Miller".
- LATV. "The Zoo Amarna Miller".
- Canal 0. "Diario Vice Amarna Miller".
- Bermejo Frigola, Antonio (9 March 2017). "LATE MOTIV - Amarna Miller y el vídeo de la polémica | #LateMotiv125". Caracool (in Spanish). Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- "Buenafuente un tanto tenso con la visita de Amarna Miller en Late Motiv". Yonkis (in Spanish). 6 October 2016. Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- Trincheras (3 July 2018). "La transición de Amarna Miller". El Terrat (in Spanish). Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- Interviu (2014). "Amarna Miller, Otro porno es posible".
- Interviu (2016). "Lo que represento todavia levanta ampollas".
- Bad Skin Magazine (2013). "Amarna Miller, portada en Bad Skin Magazine".
- Mongolia (2016). "Portada de Mongolia".
- Primera Linea (2014). "Amarna Miller, portada en Primera Linea". Archived from the original on 2016-12-22. Retrieved 2016-12-21.
- GQ (2015). "Amarna Miller, GQ Magazine".
- revistaerebus. "Amarna Miller in Erebus". Archived from the original on 2015-11-24. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- atres media. "Living in a van".[permanent dead link]
- lapsucalmi. "Manual de psiconáutica". Archived from the original on 2015-10-04. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- "Interview with Complot Magazine".
- "Prologue @Alicia_hot".
- "Post coño".
- "Prologue X".
- "Porn and Feminism".
- "Porn and diversity".
- "Lacimarum teaser".
- "Mongolia cover".
- "TEA Show".
- "Premios Ninfa". Salón Erótico de Barcelona- Del 1 al 4 de ocubre 2015 en El Pabellón Olímpico Vall d'Hebrón, Barcelona. Archived from the original on 2015-10-25. Retrieved 2015-10-25.
- "Salón Erótico de Barcelona Kilc-Klic - Del 2 al 5 de ocubre 2014 en El Pabellón Olímpico Vall d'Hebrón, Barcelona". Salón Erótico de Barcelona. Archived from the original on 28 November 2014.
- "AVN Nominations Awards".