Jump to navigation Jump to search
Amaro may refer to:
- Amaro (surname)
- Mariano Amaro, Portuguese footballer
- Saint Amaro, semi-legendary Christian saint
- Saro (Nigeria), Trans Atlantic Slave Trade returnees with Anglo (Saro), Brazilian (Amaro), and Portuguese (Amaro) names
- Amaro (commune), municipality in Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy.
- San Amaro, municipality in Galicia, Spain.
- Santo Amaro (disambiguation), several places with the name
- Amaro (liqueur), Italian herbal liqueur.
- O Crime do Padre Amaro, novel by 19th-century Portuguese writer Eça de Queiroz.
- El crimen del Padre Amaro, 2002 Mexican film by Carlos Carrera.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amaro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.