Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Amaryllis or amaryllis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amaryllis is a small genus of flowering bulbs, with two species.
Amaryllis may also refer to:
- Amaryllis Fleming (1925–1999), British cello performer and teacher
- Amaryllis Garnett (1943–1973), English actress
- Amaryllis Knight, co-owner and operator of Falcon Motorcycles
- Amaryllis, a character in Vergil's Eclogues
- Amaryllis, a character in Meredith Willson's The Music Man
- Amaryllis family, a monocot plant family formally known as Amaryllidaceae
- Amaryllis berteroi, also known as Habranthus robustus
- Schinia amaryllis, a moth of the family Noctuidae
- Hippeastrum, a genus of South American bulbs whose cultivars are commonly sold as "amaryllis"
- Amaryllis Chamber Ensemble, in Boston
- Amaryllis (Marilyn Crispell, Gary Peacock and Paul Motian album), 2000
- Amaryllis, a 2012 album by Shinedown and its title track
- "Amaryllis" (song), by the Japanese band Wink
- Amaryllis, a melody from the 1581 Ballet Comique de la Reine, later popularized by Henry Ghys
- Amaryllis (catamaran), a catamaran sailboat by Nathanael Greene Herreshoff launched in 1876
- Amaryllis (given name)
- Amaryllis (restaurant), in Glasgow, Scotland
- Amaryllis (ship), which wrecked on the coast of Palm Beach County, Florida in 1965
- Amaryllis (yacht), built in 2011 by Abeking & Rasmussen
- 1085 Amaryllis, a minor planet orbiting the Sun
- "Amaryllis", an award-nominated short story by Carrie Vaughn
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amaryllis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.