(Redirected from Amasia (disambiguation))
Amasia may refer to the following places and jurisdictions :
- Amasya, a city in Northern Turkey
- Amasia, Shirak, a town in republic Armenia
- Amasia (raion), former administrative district of Soviet Armenia
- Amasia, Armavir, a town in republic Armenia
- A Latin name for the Ems (river), a river in Germany and the Netherlands
- Amasia (continent), a projection for the Earth's next supercontinent
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.