Amauris crawshayi is a butterfly in the Nymphalidae family. It is found in Cameroon, Angola, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi and Zambia. The habitat consists of forests.
The larvae feed on Tylophora (including T. anomala), Marsdenia, Cynanchum, Gymnema and Secamone species.
- A. c. crawshayi (northern Malawi, southern and south-eastern Tanzania)
- A. c. angola Bethune-Baker, 1914 (Angola)
- A. c. camerunica Joicey & Talbot, 1925 (Ghana to Cameroon)
- A. c. oscarus Thurau, 1904 (western Kenya, Uganda, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Burundi, north-western Tanzania)
- A. c. simulator Talbot, 1926 (Zambia, Democratic Republic of the Congo: south-east to Shaba, Lulua, Maniema)