|Headquarters||Roseville, California, United States|
|Doug Batchelor (President/Speaker)|
|Part of a series on|
Seventh-day Adventist portal
Amazing Facts is a non-profit, multifaceted, evangelistic ministry. based on the teachings of Scripture, and is a worldwide ministry based in Sacramento, California, which conducts seminars and streams by satellite, 24 hours a day, seven days a week on TV and satellite across North America and the world. It especially focuses on the Three Angels' Messages of Revelation 14. Beginning as a single radio program dedicated to sharing Christ and changing lives since 1965, it has expanded into television programming, training, lifestyle, educational, health, prophecy seminars and online Bible study ministries.
Amazing Facts was founded in 1965 by Joe Crews in Baltimore, Maryland. Inspired by the success of The Rest Of The Story, hosted by Paul Harvey, Joe Crews' original objective for Amazing Facts was to reach out to both Christian and non-Christian listeners via daily 15-minute programs by opening with a scientific or historic fact, and how it applies to the overall Biblical messages. Later, the program offered accompanying home Bible study courses, as well as books written by Crews himself. In 1987, Amazing Facts initiated a television ministry that has expanded to four programs as well as periodic evangelism series.
Shortly before his death in 1994, Crews invited Doug Batchelor to assume the position of president/speaker, which he holds to this day. Today, the Amazing Facts radio program "Bible Answers Live" broadcasts mainly out of Sacramento, California each Sunday evening to about 155 national stations.
Amazing Facts programming is available on a variety of over-the-air, cable and satellite stations In addition, programs are archived on the website.
- Bible Answers Live - a 60-minute Sunday evening radio program where listeners phone or email Bible questions which are answered live
- Wonders in the Word - 30-minute radio program airing Monday through Thursday
1965 - 1994
1994 - present
Amazing Facts operates the Amazing Facts Center Of Evangelism (AFCOE). "AFCOE trains and equips clergy and lay people in all aspects of evangelistic ministry." Both a four-month "Complete" course and a 4-day "AFCOE To Go" courses are offered from their campus in Rocklin, CA and by request around the world.
Amazing Facts offers a free Bible school with online study guides.
In April 2007 it was announced that Amazing Facts and 3ABN would be merging  However, in August 2007, after several months of review, Amazing Facts announced they will not merge with 3ABN due to issues with structural dynamics.
On April 6, 2008 Amazing Facts announced a joint venture with Weimar Institute whereby the operations of Weimar Institute will be administered by Amazing Facts and both organizations would have a single board of directors. Weimar was renamed Weimar Center of Health and Education and Neil Nedley was chosen as president.
- Seventh-day Adventist Church
- List of United States cable and satellite television networks
- Religious broadcasting
- "Our Story". Amazing Facts. Archived from the original on 5 October 2008. Retrieved 2008-10-28.
- "Station Locator". Amazing Facts. Archived from the original on 5 October 2008. Retrieved 2008-10-28.
- "Bible Answers Live". Amazing Facts. Archived from the original on 5 October 2008. Retrieved 2008-10-28.
- "Wonders in the Word". Amazing Facts. Archived from the original on 5 October 2008. Retrieved 2008-10-28.
- "AFCOE". Amazing Facts. Archived from the original on 5 October 2008. Retrieved 2008-10-28.
- "Online Bible School". Amazing Facts. Archived from the original on 29 October 2008. Retrieved 2008-10-28.
- "Unknown". 3ABN. Retrieved 2008-10-28.
- "Unknown". 3ABN. Retrieved 2008-10-28.
- "Unknown". Amazing Facts. Retrieved 2008-10-28.
- "Merger Update". Amazing Facts. Retrieved 2008-10-28.
- "Amazing Facts and Weimar Institute Join Ministries". Amazing Facts. Retrieved 2008-10-28.
- "Dr. Neil Nedley to Lead Weimar". Amazing Facts. Retrieved 2008-10-28.