The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Amazon Storywriter was a free cloud-based screenwriting app launched by Amazon in 2015. Storywriter provided automatic formatting for screenplays on the Master Scene Standard. The app allowed original screenplays to be submitted to Amazon Studios for production consideration until April 2018 when submissions were closed.
In May 2019, Amazon Studios announced Amazon Storywriter and Storybuilder were to be discontinued on June 30, 2019 with accounts disabled and any content not downloaded becoming inaccessible. Attempting to access Amazon Storywriter after the discontinue date will redirect the user to Amazon Studios' website.
- Boran, Marie (26 May 2016). "Web Log: Create your magnum opus with Amazon Storywriter". Irish times. Archived from the original on 29 May 2016. Retrieved 23 October 2018.
- Boone, Christopher (21 November 2015). "Amazon Launches New Free Screenwriting App Amazon Storywriter". Archived from the original on 9 February 2016. Retrieved 23 February 2016.
- Spangler, Todd (14 April 2018). "Amazon Studios Shuts Down Open Script-Submission Program". Variety. Retrieved 4 July 2019.
- "Amazon Studios Frequently Asked Questions : Amazon Studios". studios.amazon.com. Retrieved 13 June 2019.
- Spangler, Todd (6 May 2019). "Amazon Is Shuttering Its Free Scriptwriting and Storyboarding Tools". Variety. Retrieved 4 July 2019.
- "Amazon Storywriter is your new screenwriting coach". Renderosity. 25 October 2017. Retrieved 23 October 2018.
|This Web-software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|