(Redirected from Amazonas (disambiguation))
|Look up Amazonas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amazonas may refer to:
- Amazon River, known as Amazonas in Spanish and Portuguese
- Amazonas (Brazilian state), Brazil
- Amazonas Department, Colombia
- Amazonas Region, Peru
- Amazonas (Venezuelan state), Venezuela
- Amazon (disambiguation)
- Amazonas (motorcycle)
- Amazon Basin
- Amazon Rainforest
- Línea Aérea Amaszonas, Bolivian airline
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.