From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amazonian may refer to:
- Amazonian build, a female body shape
- Amazonian (Mars), a geologic system and time period on the planet Mars
- Amazon River, in South America
- relating to the Amazons in Greek mythology
- Amazonian, an employee of the company Amazon.com
- Amazonian, a fictional species in the Futurama episode "Amazon Women in the Mood"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amazonian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.