(Redirected from Ambavade)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|No. of Houses||64||-||-|
- The family origins of B. R. Ambedkar, the famous Indian jurist, politician and social reformer from Maharashtra is from this village. His original surname was Sakpal but his father registered his name to school in Ambadawekar, comes from this native village name 'Ambadawe'. His Brahmin teacher, Krishnaji Keshav Ambedkar, who was fond of him, changed his surname from odd to pronunc 'Ambadawekar' to his own surname 'Ambedkar' in school records.
- Daily Loksatta News Paper dated -14/04/2016
- Daily Loksatta Dated-14/04/2016
- | Daily Loksatta Dated 18/04/2014
- | Daily Divya Marathi NewsPaper Dated 26/12/2016
- "Villagers donate land for college in Maharashtra". Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. Retrieved 18 October 2014.
- |Ambadawe Village Population - Mandangad - Ratnagiri - 2011 Census of India
- Article from Marathi Newspaper
- "Bhim, Eklavya". www.outlookindia.com. Retrieved 18 October 2014.
|This Ratnagiri district, Maharashtra, India location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|