This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (February 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ambedkarism is a body of ideas inspired by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar. His philosophy has been used in India as a basis for political campaigning. His philosophy was using socio-politics as a tool to achieve the end result that is social justice and social equality. Someone who practices Ambedkarism is an Ambedkarite.
- Sep 6, Mumbai Mirror | Updated:; 2018; Ist, 09:10. "We are Ambedkarites, we are not Dalits". Mumbai Mirror. Retrieved 2019-01-03.
- Dahiwale, Mangesh. "A life in the service of Ambedkarism". Telangana Today. Retrieved 2019-01-03.
- "This love for Ambedkar". The Indian Express. 2018-12-07. Retrieved 2019-01-03.
- "Answer lies in Ambedkarism". Deccan Chronicle. 2017-09-25. Retrieved 2019-01-03.
- "'God of Reservations?' India must separate Ambedkar from Ambedkarism". Mail Online. 2017-05-02. Retrieved 2019-01-03.
- Tripathi, Arun Kumar. "The BJP Has Swept UP But It Does Not Know the Way Ahead From Here". thewire.in. Retrieved 2017-03-31.
- "KCR's 125-feet Ambedkar statue is a mockery of the very spirit of Ambedkarism". The News Minute. 2016-04-15. Retrieved 2017-03-31.
- "Kabali is boring, but its socio-political depths make it a blockbuster that wasn't". The News Minute. 2016-07-23. Retrieved 2017-03-31.
- "'Ambedkar philosophy is for betterment of society' - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2019-01-03.
- "Mumbai: It's not reservation but representation, say Ambedkarites". dna. 2018-12-07. Retrieved 2019-01-03.
- "Ambedkarite Activist Tries to Slap Ramdas Athawale, in Hospital After Severe Beating by Minister's Men". News18. Retrieved 2019-01-03.
- "Battle of Koregaon: Lakhs of Dalits gather at the Vijay Stambh". Hindustan Times. 2019-01-02. Retrieved 2019-01-03.
- "8,000 Punjab Buddhists, majority loyal to Ambedkar". The Tribune. 2018-12-06. Retrieved 2019-01-03.
|This article about political philosophy or theory is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|