Amber Le Bon
|Amber Le Bon|
Amber Le Bon, May 2014
|Born||Amber Rose Tamara Le Bon
25 August 1989
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Dress size||UK 8|
|Manager||Models 1 (London)
Elite (New York)
Amber Rose Tamara Le Bon (born 25 August 1989) is a British fashion model. The eldest of the three daughters of Duran Duran lead singer Simon Le Bon and model Yasmin Le Bon, she was born at the Humana Wellington Hospital in St. John's Wood, London. She went to Newton Preparatory School in London in her early years before going to Heathfield School, Ascot, gaining A levels in Music, the History of Art and Photography. She also sings and plays the piano. She is best known for recently becoming the new face of the famous American department store forever 21.
In July 2009 she was voted the 'World’s Hottest Celebrity Daughter' by visitors to Zootoday.com. Brands she has modelled for to date include Moschino and River Island. She is currently the face of Myla swimwear and fronts a campaign for shampoo brand Pantene.
- Yasmine Le Bon unofficial Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "yasmine" defined multiple times with different content (see the help page). Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "yasmine" defined multiple times with different content (see the help page).
- http://www.yasminlebon.net/amber/ANISCANHELLOAmber-2.jpg Retrieved 26 May 2010
- "Girls: World's Hottest Celeb Daughter!". Rude List!. Zootoday.com. 2009. Retrieved 5 August 2009.
- Deborah Arthurs (18 March 2009). "Amber Le Bon unveils supermodel figure in Seventies-style swimwear shoot - just like mum Yasmin used to...". Femail. Mail Online. Retrieved 5 August 2009.
- Chris Johnson (10 March 2010). "Amber Le Bon gets bouffant hair to front new ad campaign for Pantene.". TV&Showbiz. Mail Online. Archived from the original on 30 March 2010. Retrieved 28 March 2010.
- Amber Le Bon at the Internet Movie Database
- Amber Le Bon at the Fashion Model Directory
- Amber Le Bon Unofficial Website