Nash in 2012
|Born||June 6, 1977|
|Occupation||Actress, improviser, director, performer, teacher, creator, team builder|
Amber Nash (born June 6, 1977) is an American actress. She currently stars in the cartoon Archer as Pam Poovey, whom she describes as "a sturdy bisexual". She also starred in the cartoon Frisky Dingo. Nash also has extensive experience in theatrical performances. She is a co-founder of The Doug Dank Project at Push Push Theatre and part of the Catch 23. She studied with Improv Olympic in Chicago and has been doing theatre for approximately 13 years in the Atlanta, Georgia area. She is part of the Improv Ensemble at Dad's Garage Theater and The Laughing Matters. She is married to improviser and actor Kevin Gillese with whom she regularly collaborates on comedic projects through Dad's Garage Theatre Company.
|2017||Axis||Radio Host (voice)|
|2006–08||Frisky Dingo||Valerie, Hooker (voices)||14 episodes|
|2009–present||Archer||Pam Poovey (voice)||101 episodes|
|2010||Aqua Teen Hunger Force||Tabitha (voice)||Episode: "One Hundred"|
|2016||Squidbillies||Prosperity (voice)||Episode: "Lipstick on a Squid"|
|2017||Mr. Robot||Spokesperson||1 episode|
- Catch 23 Atlanta
- The Doug Dank Project
- Improv Ensemble
- The Second City: Peach Drop, Stop and Roll at the Alliance Theatre
- Holman, Curt (2011-01-15). "Creative Loafing Atlanta: Amber Nash voices for FX's "Archer"". Clatl.com. Retrieved 2012-02-11.
- "The Voice of Pam". Hulu. 2012-01-19. Retrieved 2012-02-11.
- "Amber Nash with The Doug Dank Project". Thedougdankproject.com. Retrieved 2012-02-11.
- "Improv Ensemble at Dad's Garage Theatre". Sketchworkscomedy.com. Retrieved 2012-02-11.
- "Catch23 The Begin-ninning". Catch23atlanta.com. 2009-02-23. Archived from the original on 2013-04-20. Retrieved 2012-02-11.
|This article about an American voice actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|