Amber Stevens West
Amber Stevens West
Stevens West in 2010
Amber Dawn Stevens
October 7, 1986
Andrew J. West (m. 2014)
|Parent(s)||Shadoe Stevens (father)|
Amber Dawn West (née Stevens; born October 7, 1986), known as Amber Stevens West, is an American actress. She is best known for her roles as Ashleigh Howard in the ABC Family series Greek, Maya in 22 Jump Street, Maxine in the NBC sitcom The Carmichael Show.
Stevens West was born Amber Dawn Stevens in Los Angeles, California, the daughter of actor and radio announcer Shadoe Stevens and former model Beverly Cunningham. She has a younger sister named Chyna Rose Stevens. Stevens is mixed race, being born to a white father and black mother. Her mother is also part Comanche.
In 2011, Stevens West played the role of Mimi Marquez in the musical Rent: Downtown L.A.
In 2015, Stevens West co-starred opposite Jerrod Carmichael as Maxine in the NBC comedy sitcom The Carmichael Show. In 2017, following that show's end, Stevens West was cast as a series regular on the FOX supernatural comedy Ghosted.
|2006||The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift||Cheerleader|
|2012||The Amazing Spider-Man||Ariel|
|2014||22 Jump Street||Maya Dickson|
|2018||The Way We Weren't||Carly||completed|
|2005||Complete Savages||Girl #2||Episode: "Teen Things I Hate About You"|
|2005||The Bold and the Beautiful||Forrester Model||1 episode|
|2006||The Hills||Model||Episode: "Boyfriends And Work Don't Mix"|
|2007||The Beast||Aileen||TV movie|
|2007||CSI: Crime Scene Investigation||Emily Wilson / Tanya||Episodes: "Empty Eyes", "Ending Happy"|
|2007–2011||Greek||Ashleigh Howard||Main role|
|2011||Weekends at Bellevue||Claire Cohen||Television film|
|2011||Grey's Anatomy||Laurel Pinson||Episode: "Start Me Up"|
|2011||Friends with Benefits||Caroline||Episode: "The Benefit of Mardi Gras"|
|2011||How I Met Your Mother||Janet McIntyre||Episode: "Mystery vs. History"|
|2012||Joey Dakota||Maya Beaumont||Television film|
|2012||Baby Daddy||Izzy||Episode: "The Daddy Whisperer"|
|2012||90210||Bryce Woodbridge||Episodes: "99 Problems", "The Things We Do for Love"|
|2012||Ben and Kate||Anna Lewis||Episode: "Reunion"|
|2014||New Girl||Viv||Episode: "Goldmine"|
|2014–2015||Criminal Minds||Joy Struthers||Episodes: "Fate", "Anonymous", "Target Rich"|
|2015||Chasing Life||Frankie||Episodes: "The Domino Effect", "The Last W"|
|2015–2017||The Carmichael Show||Maxine||Main role|
|2018||Happy Together||Claire Davis||Main role|
- "Amber Dawn Stevens was born on October 7, 1986 in Los Angeles County, California". California Birth Index. California Office of Health Information and Research. Retrieved November 5, 2018.
- Rubin, Sam (August 26, 2015). "Amber Stevens West Talks 'The Carmichael Show'". KTLA Morning News. Retrieved March 14, 2016.
- "Former 'American Top 40' Host Shadoe Stevens On Celebrating 30 Years Of Sobriety". Huffington Post. October 17, 2014. Retrieved March 14, 2016.
- "Swirl Girl Icon: Amber Stevens!". Swirl Girl Army. 2014. Retrieved March 14, 2016.
- Carlbert, Michelle (August 26, 2015). "Interview: Amber Stevens on how her ethnicity has affected her career". SheKnows. Retrieved March 14, 2016.
- Smith, Krista (September 2014). "Amber Stevens Would Like to Work on a Sitcom". Vanity Fair. Retrieved March 14, 2016.
- Thomas, Rachel (August 1, 2012). "An Interview with Amber Stevens (Ashleigh, Greek)". About Entertainment. Retrieved August 16, 2012.
- Chen, Roselle (April 29, 2011). "Hey Kids, Let's Put on a Secret Show". Los Angeles Downtown News. Retrieved August 16, 2012.
- Morales, Wilson (June 16, 2014). "Exclusive: Amber Stevens Talks '22 Jump Street'". Black Film. Retrieved March 14, 2016.
- Andreeva, Nellie (July 12, 2017). "'Ghosted' Fox Comedy Adds 'Carmichael Show's Amber Stevens West In Recasting". Deadline. Retrieved July 12, 2017.
- Ehrich Dowd, Kathy (December 6, 2014). "Amber Stevens Marries Andrew J. West". People. Retrieved December 6, 2014.
- Stern, Sophie (October 18, 2018). "Amber Stevens West and Andrew J. West Welcome Daughter Ava Laverne". People. Retrieved October 18, 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Amber Stevens.|