|Township of Ashfield-Colborne-Wawanosh|
|• Reeve||Ben Van Diepenbeek|
|• Federal riding||Huron—Bruce|
|• Prov. riding||Huron—Bruce|
|• Land||587.08 km2 (226.67 sq mi)|
|Elevation||269 m (883 ft)|
|• Density||9.5/km2 (25/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EST (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|Area code(s)||519 and 226|
The Township of Ashfield–Colborne–Wawanosh is a municipality in Huron County, Ontario, Canada. It was formed as an amalgamation of the former Ashfield, Colborne and West Wawanosh townships in 2001, in an Ontario-wide local government restructuring imposed by the government of that time. The three former townships now comprise the wards of the amalgamated municipality.
Ashfield–Colborne–Wawanosh is located in the northwest corner of Huron County. Lake Huron is the western boundary. Its southern boundary is the Maitland River between Goderich and Auburn. The eastern border is Huron Road 22, from Auburn north to Huron Road 86 near Whitechurch. Huron Road 86 is generally the northern border of Ashfield–Colborne–Wawanosh except for the Lucknow community limits which are in Bruce County.
During World War II the Royal Air Force operated No. 31 Air Navigation School as part of the British Commonwealth Air Training Plan  on Highway 21 near Port Albert. The school opened on 18 November 1940 and closed on 17 February 1945.
The 402 acre site was later used as a race car track and in 2013 is farmland.
There is a memorial cairn and plaque at 83700 Highway 21. The airfield was located across the road from the cairn at .
Highway 21 travels through the western portion of the township.
Municipal offices are located in Carlow, east of Goderich at the south end of the township.
- Population in 2006: 5409 (2001 to 2006 population change: 0.0%)
- Population in 2001: 5411
- Population total in 1996: 5477
- Ashfield (township): 1885
- Colborne (township): 2182
- West Wawanosh (township): 1410
- Population in 1991:
- Ashfield (township): 1809
- Colborne (township): 2043
- West Wawanosh (township): 1389
- "Ashfield-Colborne-Wawanosh, Ontario (Code 3540063) census profile". 2011 Census of Population. Statistics Canada. Retrieved 2012-08-10.
- "Municipalities / Townships of Huron County" (PDF). Huron County. August 2003. Retrieved 2010-06-24.
- Hatch, F. J. (1983). The Aerodrome of Democracy: Canada and the British Commonwealth Air Training Plan, 1939-1945. Ottawa: Directorate of History, Department of National Defence. ISBN 0660114437.
- Anon (2009). "Abandoned Aerodromes". Canada Flight Supplement Effective 0901Z 12 MArch 2009 To 0901Z 7 May 2009. Ottawa: Nav Canada. p. A35.
- "2006 Community Profiles". Canada 2006 Census. Statistics Canada. March 30, 2011. Retrieved 2009-02-24.
- Statistics Canada: 1996, 2001, 2006 census
- "Ashfield-Colborne-Wawanosh". Geographical Names Data Base. Natural Resources Canada. Retrieved 2010-06-24.
- "Toporama - Topographic Map Sheet3 40P12, 40P13, 40P14, 41A4". Atlas of Canada. Natural Resources Canada. Retrieved 2010-06-24.
|Lake Huron||North Huron|
|Goderich, Central Huron|