Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ambi- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ambi or Ambi may refer to:
- Ambi (film), a 2006 Indian Kannada film
- AMBI, the Israel Stuttering Association
- Ambi Subramaniam (born 1991), Indian-American violinist, pianist and singer
- Ambi, Iran, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Ambi, Mawal, a village in Maharashtra state, India
- Queen Ambi, a character in the video game The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ambi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.