Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ambient or ambiance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ambient or Ambiance or Ambience may refer to:
Music and sound
- Ambience (sound recording), also known as atmospheres or backgrounds
- Ambient music, a genre of music that puts an emphasis on tone and atmosphere
- Ambient (album), by Moby
- Ambience (album), by the Lambrettas
- Virgin Ambient series, a series of 24 albums released on the UK Virgin Records label between 1993 and 1997
- Ambient 1–4, a set of four albums by Brian Eno, released by Obscure Records between 1978 and 1982
- Ambient (computation), a process calculus
- Ambient (desktop environment), a MUI-based desktop environment for MorphOS
- Ambient (novel), a novel by Jack Womack
- Mark Ambient (1860–1937), pen name of Harold Harley, English dramatist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ambient.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.