|Look up ambience or ambient in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ambient or Ambiance may refer to:
- Ambient music
- Ambient 1–4, a set of four albums by Brian Eno, see Obscure Records
- Virgin Ambient series, by Virgin Records
- Ambient (album), by Moby
- Ambience (album), by the Lambrettas
- Ambience (sound recording), also known as atmospheres or backgrounds
- Ambient (desktop environment)
- Ambient (novel), a novel by Jack Womack
- Ambiancé (film), an upcoming experimental film by Swedish director Anders Weberg
- Mark Ambient, pen name of Harold Harley (1860–1937), English dramatist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ambient.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.