|Education||Jesus and Mary College, Delhi University |
Diploma Degree in Economics, Cardiff Business School
|Occupation||Anchor & Editor-in-chief, Fashion of NDTV Good Times|
Ambika Anand (born 15 September 1980) is an Indian TV anchor and the editor in chief, fashion at NDTV Good Times, the lifestyle channel of NDTV. She currently hosts Eyes on style , Band Baajaa Bride Season 7  and has previously anchored shows like Band Baajaa Bride, The Big Fat Indian Wedding, I’m Too Sexy For My Shoes. I’m Too Sexy –All Access,
Early life and education
Born in Chandigarh, she completed her schooling from Delhi Public School & graduation from Jesus and Mary College, Delhi University. She earned a Diploma Degree in Economics from the Cardiff Business School.
Ambika joined NDTV on 8 December 2002 and worked for their show India Business Report, a weekly programme that was produced for the BBC. After close to two years of working with NDTV, she went and worked for the Department of Communication of the International Labour Organisation, Geneva.
In December 2005, she rejoined NDTV and worked on several programmes in her capacity as reporter and anchor, including Hot Property, Boss's Day Out and Value for Money. She also anchored live business news on the channel.
Ambika turned to fashion and wedding related programming in 2007 and joined NDTV’s lifestyle channel, Good Times. She worked on a series of hit programs like The Big Fat Indian Wedding, 10 Things To Do Before You Say Bye , Vanity No Apologies , The Inside Story and I’m Too Sexy For My Shoes.
Continuing with her foray in this genre, she began anchoring a new show Band Baja Bride in 2011, a bride makeover show where she performed the part of mentor.She also hosted The Fast and the Gorgeous, a reality show, in the same year 
Awards and honours
Her show 'I'm Too Sexy For My Shoes' also won the Best Lifestyle & Fashion Show for 2010 at the Telly Awards 
Awarded Cosmopolitan India Fun Fearless Female TV Personality Award 2011
"10 Things to do before you say Bye! - London" - A show that Ambika was a part of, won the award for Outstanding Broadcast Feature at Visit Britain Media Awards 2011
"Band Baajaa Bride", a show that Ambika hosted won Best Lifestyle Show at Indian Telly Awards 2011 
Was on the list of HT City Delhi’s Most Stylish 2013 
- "NDTV Good Times announces season 7 of Band Baajaa Bride". Archived from the original on 13 November 2016. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Wedding Planner Indian Express, 25 May 2009.
- Ambika Anand Profile NDTV.
- Glitterati from fashion and films add a splash of style Archived 17 September 2012 at the Wayback Machine afaqs, 13 February 2010.
- NDTVGOODTIMES I’m Too Sexy –All Access
- From business to fashion Afternoon, 23 June 2011.
- "Good Times in Fashion are here". Deccan Herald. 20 February 2010. Retrieved 5 July 2018.
- 10 Things To Do Before You Say Bye! - London episode
- Show Time: Second season of 'I am too sexy for my shoes' The Hindu, 11 Mar 2010.
- Wedding bloom The Hindu, 18 Feb 2011.
- 'The Fast and The Gorgeous' back with Ambika Anand
- India’s Best Dressed List 2010 Verve, Volume 18, Issue 10, October, 2010.
- India's Best Dressed List 2009 Verve, Volume 17, Issue 10, October, 2009.
- The Tenth Indian Telly Awards
- The 11th Indian Telly Awards Archived 26 May 2012 at the Wayback Machine
- HT City Delhi’s Most Stylish 2013
- Indian interested in Brazil
- Style tips from the women who set trends Cosmopolitan India, November 2010.
- My week in style Cosmopolitan
- When Buenos Aires called Ambika Anand Deccan Chronicle
- Ambika Anand at NDTV
- Ambika Anand at Facebook
- Ambika Anand at Twitter
- Ambika Anand at Instagram
- Ambika Anand blog