|Full name||Ambroise Oyongo Bitolo|
|Date of birth||22 June 1991|
|Place of birth||Ndikiniméki, Cameroon|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|2010–2015||Coton Sport FC||123||(8)|
|2014||→ New York Red Bulls (loan)||13||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 May 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 3 February 2017
Ambroise Oyongo began his career with Moussango FC of Yaoundé in 2008. His play with Moussango attracted the interest of top club Coton Sport FC who signed Oyongo in July 2010. Oyongo quickly established himself at the club winning the league title in his first year with Coton Sport. In 2011, he helped the club to the league and cup double. In 2013, he won another league title and helped lead Coton Sport to the semi-finals of the 2013 CAF Champions League.
During the 2013 season Oyongo went on trial with French side Lille and it was reported that he would be joining the Ligue 1 side during the 2014 January transfer window. The move never materialized and in January 2014 Oyongo went on trial with New York Red Bulls. Oyongo impressed during his trial and on March 7, 2014 he officially signed with the club.  In his first season with New York the versatile Oyongo was a key player for the club during the second half of the season as he made starts at both left back and in midfield helping his side qualify for the league playoffs. On October 30, 2014 Oyongo assisted on Bradley Wright-Phillips winning goal in the last minute of the match helping New York defeat Sporting Kansas City and advance to the Eastern Conference Semifinals.
- Scores and results list Cameroon's goal tally first.
|1.||20 January 2015||Malabo, Equatorial Guinea||Mali||1–1||1–1||2015 Africa Cup of Nations|
|2.||5 January 2017||Yaoundé, Cameroon||DR Congo||1–0||2–0||Friendly|
- "Coton Sport book semifinal berth". westafricanfootall.com. Retrieved September 2013. Check date values in:
- "Ambroise Oyongo a Lille" (in French). westafricanfootall.com.
- "Red Bulls Sign Ambroise Oyongo". New York Red Bulls. Retrieved 7 March 2014.
- "Red Bulls defeat Sporting". mlsscoccer.com. Retrieved 30 October 2014.
- "Mali 1-1 Cameroon". BBC. Retrieved 24 January 2015.
- Ambroise Oyongo at Soccerway