From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ambrose (c. 340 – 4 April 397) was an archbishop of Milan.
Ambrose may also refer to:
- Ambrose (bandleader), or Bert Ambrose (1896-1971), English band-leader and violinist
- Ambrose of Alexandria (before 212 - c. 250), friend of the Christian theologian Origen
- Ambrose of Siena (1220-1286), Italian Dominican teacher, missionary and diplomat
- Mount Ambrose, a suburb of Redruth in Cornwall, England
- Ambrose, Contra Costa County, California
- Ambrose, Modoc County, California
- Ambrose, Georgia
- Ambrose, North Dakota
- Ambrose, Queensland, a town in Australia
- Ambrose Brook, New Jersey
- Ambrose Lake (Algoma District), Ontario
- Ambrose Lake (British Columbia)
- Ambrose Lake (Thunder Bay District), Ontario
- Ambrose Rocks, Antarctica
- Ambrose University College, a private Christian liberal arts college in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Ambrose Alli University in Ekpoma, Edo State, Nigeria
- St Ambrose Barlow RC High School, a Catholic technology college in Swinton, Greater Manchester, England, UK
- St. Ambrose College a Voluntary Aided Christian Brothers Catholic boys' grammar school in Hale Barns, Altrincham, Greater Manchester, England, UK
- The Ambrose School, classical Christian school grades K-12 in Meridian, Idaho, U.S.
- Saint Ambrose University, Davenport, Iowa, U.S.
- Saint Ambrose Catholic School, Cheverly, Maryland, U.S.
- St Ambrose Catholic School, Brunswick, Ohio, U.S.
- St Ambrose School, Old Bridge, New Jersey, U.S.
- St. Ambrose Academy, a Catholic middle school and high school in Madison, Wisconsin, U.S.
- Lightship Ambrose, multiple lightships stationed on the Ambrose Channel
- Ambrose Light or Ambrose Tower, a light station that replaced the lightships on the Ambrose Channel
- Ambrose Medal, an annual award for service to the Canadian earth science community
- St. Ambrose Cathedral (Des Moines, Iowa)
- St. Ambrose Church (Brugherio, Italy)
- Ambrose, a type of team play in golf
- Ambrose, Louisiana, a fictional town featured in the 2005 version of House of Wax
- "Ambrose (Part 5)", a 1959 novelty song by Linda Laurie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ambrose.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.