From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amed or AMED may refer to:
- Amed Ber, town in northern Ethiopia
- Amed Davy Sylla, Russian footballer
- Amed (Bali), beach town in Bali, Indonesia
- AMED (NASDAQ), the market abbreviation for Amedisys, a publicly traded home health and hospice care company in the United States
- The Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development
- See also
- Diyarbakır, known as Amed in the Kurdish language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.