Amedée Roy Stadium
|Location||Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada|
|Owner||City of Sherbrooke|
|Field size||322' on the first and third base lines, 342' in the aisles, 385' centre field|
Amedée Roy Stadium (French: Stade Amedée-Roy) is a baseball stadium in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada. Its address is 600 rue du Parc. It was used as a baseball venue for the 2013 Canada Games along with Julien Morin Stadium in Coaticook.
- "Amédée-Roy Stadium". Sport venue. 2013 Canada Games. 2011. Retrieved 31 December 2011.
- Plante, Claude (9 November 2009). "Les Athlétiques BRP quittent Sherbrooke". La Tribune (in French). Sherbrooke, Quebec. Retrieved 31 December 2011.
- "Montreal Royales - Stade Amedee Roy (Sherbrooke)". iSport.com. 2011. Retrieved 31 December 2011.
- Eric Pastore; Wendy Pastore. "Eastern League Double - A Ballparks". DigitalBallparks.com. Retrieved 31 December 2011.
- Richard, Jean-Paul (31 July 2002). "Between specialists, one understands...". La Tribune. Sherbrooke. Retrieved 31 December 2011.