(Redirected from Ameer)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Amir is a title of rulers or military leaders in many Muslim countries. It is also alternatively written as Emir.
Amir, Ameer may refer to:
- Emir, the title of rulers or military leaders in many Arab and Muslim countries
- Amir (name), people with the given name and surname Amir or Ameer
- Amir, Israel is a small community in northern Israel
- Əmir, village in Azerbaijan
- Amir, East Azerbaijan, a village in Iran
- Amir, Sistan and Baluchestan, a village in Iran
- Amir-e Olya, a village in Iran
- Amir-e Sofla, a village in Iran
- Amir, Illinois
Arts and Entertainment
- Emir (film), Philippine film
- Ameer (film), 1954 Indian film
- Emir (singer) (born 1980), Turkish pop singer
- Amir, the main character in Khaled Hosseini's novel The Kite Runner
- Amir Haddad, French pop singer who represents France at Eurovision 2016
- Amir Arsalan, full title Amir Arsalan -e Namdar, 19th century popular Persian legend
- Band-e Amir, series of six deep blue lakes in Afghanistan
- Khan Amir, Lorestan, village in Lorestan Province, Iran
- Emir (disambiguation)
- Emir (name)
- All pages beginning with "amir"
- All pages with a title containing amir
- Amira (disambiguation)
- Ami (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.