(Redirected from Ameer)
Amir is a title of rulers or military leaders in many Muslim countries. It is also alternatively written as Emir.
Amir, Ameer may refer to:
- Emir, the title of rulers or military leaders in many Arab and Muslim countries
- Amir (name), people with the given name and surname Amir or Ameer
- Amir, Israel is a small community in northern Israel
- Əmir, village in Azerbaijan
- Amir, East Azerbaijan, a village in Iran
- Amir, Sistan and Baluchestan, a village in Iran
- Amir-e Olya, a village in Iran
- Amir-e Sofla, a village in Iran
- Amir, Illinois
Arts and Entertainment
- Emir (film), Philippine film
- Ameer (film), 1954 Indian film
- Emir (singer) (born 1980), Turkish pop singer
- Amir, the main character in Khaled Hosseini's novel The Kite Runner
- Amir Haddad, French pop singer who represents France at Eurovision 2016
- Amir Arsalan, full title Amir Arsalan -e Namdar, 19th century popular Persian legend
- Band-e Amir, series of six deep blue lakes in Afghanistan
- Khan Amir, Lorestan, village in Lorestan Province, Iran
- Emir (disambiguation)
- Emir (name)
- All pages beginning with "amir"
- All pages with a title containing amir
- Amira (disambiguation)
- Ami (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.