|Other names||Mimi Kincade, Brendan Kinkade, Mimi Kinkade|
|Occupation||Animal communicator, Actress|
Amelia Kinkade (born December 31, 1963) is an American actress, animal communicator and self-proclaimed "pet psychic". She was born in Fort Worth, Texas. She is the niece of Emmy Award-winning actress Rue McClanahan.
Her lectures, classes and book discussions have taken her to numerous places around the world, including South Africa, Thailand and the United Kingdom. In 2002, she was invited to Buckingham Palace to work with the household cavalry of Queen Elizabeth II and to “whisper” with the hunting horses of Prince Charles.
Kinkade's first book, Straight From the Horse's Mouth - How to Talk to Animals and Get Answers was published by Crown Books in 2001. Her second book, The Language of Miracles - A Celebrated Psychic Teaches You to Talk to Animals was published by New World Library in 2006. Kinkade was also featured in Top 100 Psychics in America.
After moving to Los Angeles, she undertook a career as a professional jazz dancer and choreographer. As a lead dancer, she performed with Smokey Robinson, Ray Charles, The Four Tops, and a multitude of Motown stars in the TV series The Motown Review. She was a featured dancer in Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo, Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Body Rock, and Fast Forward, among others. Amelia toured with Donna Summer and appeared in rock videos by the Stray Cats, Cher, Scorpions, Yarbrough and Peoples, and Sheena Easton.
As an actress, she has performed in numerous television series and films, mostly in bit parts. Her most prominent role is as the villainess Angela Franklin in the horror series Night of the Demons and its sequels.
- Amelia Kinkade (2000-09-29). "About Amelia Kinkade". Official website. Archived from the original on 2 November 2008. Retrieved 2008-11-16.
- Amelia Kinkade (2002). "About Amelia Kinkade (Official Website)". Amelia Kinkade. Archived from the original on 2 November 2008. Retrieved 2008-11-16.
- Amelia Kinkade (2001). "Straight From the Horse's Mouth - How To Talk to Animals and get Answers". Amelia Kinkade. Archived from the original on 24 October 2008. Retrieved 2008-11-16.
- Amelia Kinkade (2006). "The Language of Miracles: A Celebrated Psychic Teaches You to Talk to Animals". Amelia Kinkade. Retrieved 2008-11-16.
- "Top 100 Psychics in America". Simon & Schuster. Archived from the original on 14 November 2008. Retrieved 2008-11-16.