|Type of business||Private|
Type of site
|Social networking service|
|Key people||Felix Peterson (Co-Founder & CEO)
Caitlin Winner (Co-Founder & CPO)
Florian Weber (Co-Founder & CTO)
|Slogan(s)||The Best and Worst of Everything|
|Registration||Required to post|
Amen was a social networking service.
Noted for its addictive, mad lib-like feel  and ability to create structured data, Amen has received attention, having been selected as one of Venturebeat's top 5 favorites from TechCrunch Disrupt 2011.
"You fire up the app on the iPhone or web browser and say a person, place or thing is “the best” or “the worst” ever, like like, the Best Dubstep track ever...You can agree with this statement with an “Amen”. But with a “Hell no” you have to suggest an alternative answer. It’s a rigid structure, but you can post whatever you want." .
In February 2015 tape.tv announced the shut down of the platform.
- "Alexa traffic rank".
- Gannes, Liz. "Down with Wishy-Washy Mediocrity: Amen Only Wants Strong Opinions". Retrieved 2011-09-12.
- Butcher, Mike. "Amen Aims to Find the Best of Everything with a Smart Interface". Retrieved 2011-09-12.
- Lynley, Matthew. "Here are our 5 favorite companies from TechCrunch Disrupt". Retrieved 2011-09-12.
- Kincaid, Jason. "Plazes Founder And First Twitter Engineer Team Up for Mysterious Startup". Retrieved 2011-11-10.
- Kolawole, Emi. "Ashton Kutcher, Madonna's manager back mysterious 'Amen' project". Retrieved 2011-09-12.