|Look up amer, Amer, amer., or Amer. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amer may refer to:
- Amer (river), a river in the Dutch province of Noord-Brabant
- Amer, Girona, a municipality in the province of Girona in Catalonia, Spain
- Amer, India, a former city of Rajasthan state
- Amer Fort (also Amber Fort), India
- Amer International Group, a Chinese company
- Amer Sports, a Finnish headquartered sporting goods company
- Amer (film)
- Umerkot, a town in Sindh province of Pakistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.