From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amer may refer to:
- Amer (river), a river in the Dutch province of Noord-Brabant.
- Amer, Girona, a municipality in the province of Girona in Catalonia, Spain
- Amer, India, a former a city of Rajasthan state
- Amer Fort (also Amber Fort), India
- Umerkot, a town in Sindh province of Pakistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.