Amer Osmanagić (No. 22)
|Full name||Amer Osmanagić|
|Date of birth||7 May 1989|
|Place of birth||Janja, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2009–2010||→ Velež Mostar (loan)||27||(1)|
|2010–2011||→ Zagłębie Lubin (loan)||17||(0)|
|2004–2007||Bosnia and Herzegovina U-17||2||(0)|
|2007–2008||Bosnia and Herzegovina U-19||3||(0)|
|2008–2009||Bosnia and Herzegovina U-21||3||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 26 February 2018
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 5 February 2015.
Born in Janja, SR Bosnia and Herzegovina, then still part of SFR Yugoslavia, he started playing in the youth teams of FK Sloboda Tuzla, later moving to Belgrade's FK Partizan. In the season 2007-08 he played his first senior season for Partizan's satellite club FK Teleoptik. In January 2009, he signed his first professional senior contract with Serbian SuperLiga club OFK Belgrade. In the summer of 2009, he was loaned to FK Velež Mostar. In 2009, he was voted the best player in the Bosnian Premier League by journalists.
On 18 June 2010, he was loaned to Zagłębie Lubin on a one-year deal. and after one season in the Polish Ekstraklasa, he returned to OFK Beograd where he would play for the 2011-12 Serbian SuperLiga season.
In summer 2012 Osmanagić moved to Norway and signed a three-year contract with FK Haugesund. He made his debut in Tippeligaen and scored his first goal in the match against Vålerenga on 3 August 2012. Osmanagić played in the league-match against Brann and the cup-match Hødd, but did not play again for Haugesund and on 24 October 2012 the club terminated his contract. On 26 July 2014 Osmanagić signed for Čelik Zenica to then move to Olimpic Sarajevo on 1 January 2015, where he is currently playing.
Since 2008 he has been member of the Bosnia and Herzegovina national under-21 football team. Earlier, he had represented Bosnia at U-17 and U-19 level.
- Amer Osmanagić w Zagłębiu Lubin 28.06.2010, wp.pl
- Eide, Øystein (24 October 2012). "Osmanagic ferdig i FKH" (in Norwegian). Haugesunds Avis. Retrieved 24 October 2012.
- Kurbegovic, D. (15 July 2014). "Amer Osmanagic becomes one of Celik's new players on wednesday" (in Bosnian). sportsport.ba. Retrieved 15 July 2014.
- Pasic, A. (14 January 2015). "Osmanagic and Djelmic - new acquisitions of Olimpic" (in Bosnian). sportsport.ba. Retrieved 14 January 2015.
- Amer Osmanagić at UEFA.com