America's Next Top Model (cycle 16)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|America's Next Top Model (cycle 16)|
Cycle 16 cast
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||13|
|Original network||The CW|
|Original release||February 23– May 18, 2011|
|No. of contestants||14|
The prizes for this cycle were:
- A modeling contract with IMG Models.
- A fashion spread in Vogue Italia, and both the cover and a spread in Beauty In Vogue, and will be featured on Vogue.it.
- A US$100,000 contract with CoverGirl cosmetics.
- 1 Contestants
- 2 Episodes
- 3 Summaries
- 4 Cast members
- 5 Post-Top Model careers
- 6 Notes
- 7 References
- 8 External links
|Angelia Alvarez||20||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)||Miami, Florida||Episode 1||14|
|Ondrei Edwards||18||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)||Muskegon, Michigan||Episode 2||13 (quit)|
|Nicole Lucas||20||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)||Orlando, Florida||12|
|Dominique Waldrup||23||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)||Houston, Texas||Episode 3||11|
|Sara Longoria||18||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)||Edinburg, Texas||Episode 4||10|
|Dalya Morrow||21||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)||Corona, California||Episode 5||9|
|Monique Weingart||19||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)||Hebron, Illinois||Episode 6||8|
|Mikaela Schipani||21||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)||Boca Raton, Florida||Episode 7||7|
|Jaclyn Poole||19||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)||Belton, Texas||Episode 8||6|
|Kasia Pilewicz||26||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)||Wheaton, Illinois||Episode 10||5|
|Alexandria Everett||21||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)||Newport Beach, California||Episode 11||4|
|Hannah Jones||20||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)||Houston, Texas||Episode 12||3|
|Molly O'Connell||22||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)||Charleston, South Carolina||Episode 13||2|
|Brittani Kline||19||5 ft 10.5 in (1.79 m)||Beech Creek, Pennsylvania||1|
First aired February 23, 2011
First aired March 2, 2011
- Featured photographer: Mike Rosenthal
- Special guest: Alek Wek, Heather Bauer, Eugene Buica, Kim Ki-Seok, Scott J. Cunha, Vincent Oquendo
First aired March 9, 2011
- Featured photographer: Troy Jensen (makeovers), Pamela Hanson (photoshoot)
- Special guest: Lori Goldstein, Laurent D, Molly Stern, Michael Kanyon
First aired March 16, 2011
- Featured photographer: Francesco Carrozzini
- Special guest: Patti Bortoli, Megan Weems, Roberto Carneiro, Mark Chadwick, Melissa Rogers, Franck Chevalier
First aired March 23, 2011
- Featured photographer: Baldomero Fernandez
- Special Guest: Rachel Zoe, Vincent Oquendo, Wendy Debbas
First aired March 30, 2011
- Featured photographer: Jonathan Mannion
- Special guest: Sonia Dara, Mitch Stone, Gloria Elias-Foeillet, Monique Peters
First aired April 6, 2011
- Featured photographer: Nigel Barker, Miguel Starcevich
- Special guest: Eric Daman, Marie-Flore Beaubien, Desirae Cherman
First aired April 13, 2011
- Featured photographer: Nigel Barker
- Special Guest: Lana Marks, Kyle Hagler, Daniella Clarke, Rachel Williams, Oday Shakar, Jerry Avenaim, Michael Cinco, Bruce Grayson
First aired April 27, 2011
- Featured photographer: Michael Wooley
- Special Guest: Franca Sozzani, Noureddine Amir, Audrey Lambert, Vincent Jabes, Maria Cristina Petrone
Daniella Issa Helayel
First aired May 4, 2011
- Featured photographer: Friedemann Hauss
- Special Guest: Daniella Issa Helayel, Franca Sozzani, Noor Talbi, Vincent Jabes, Audrey Lambert
First aired May 11, 2011
- Featured photographer: Tyra Banks, Nigel Barker
- Special Guest: Lara Spencer, Ivan Bart, Younes Tazi, Audrey Lambert, Vincent Jabes
First aired May 18, 2011
- Featured photographer: Pierpaolo Ferrari
- Special Guest: Ivan Bart, Valentina Serra, Ann Ward
- The contestant was eliminated
- The contestant quit the competition
- The contestant won the competition
- In episode 2, Ondrei quit the competition when she was called forward for her individual evaluation at judging panel.
- Episode 9 was the recap episode.
Photo shoot guide
- Episode 1 photo shoot: Backstage of a fashion show shot by Russell James
- Episode 2 photo shoot: Extreme beauty shots with bees & jewelry
- Episode 3 photo shoot: Alice in Wonderland inspired couture dresses by Lori Goldstein in groups on a ranch
- Episode 4 commercial: Retro-style coffee commercial
- Episode 5 photo shoot: Rachel Zoe's faux fur with a baby jaguar
- Episode 6 photo shoot: Blondes vs. Brunettes covered in mud
- Episode 7 photo shoot: Crazies for fashion in Universal Studios
- Episode 8 photo shoot: Eco-friendly couture in a landfill
- Episode 10 photo shoot: Nomads posing on a camel
- Episode 11 photo shoot: Moroccan women In Jemaa el-Fnaa
- Episode 12 photo shoot: Love story on a Marrakech beach with a male model
- Episode 13 photo shoot and commercial: CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipcolor commercial and print ad, and Beauty In Vogue spread
- Alexandria – Longer, Straighter, Blonder
- Brittani – Short Dutch Boy
- Dalya – Long Black & Straight
- Dominique – Kinky Red & Wild with Matching Eyebrows
- Hannah – Dirty Blonde & Big Waves
- Jaclyn – Big Gurly & Curly
- Kasia – Big Blonde, Crimped Craziness
- Mikaela – Think Pocahontas
- Molly – What if Diana Ross was a Blonde?
- Monique – Add a Few Gentle Waves
- Sara – Manly Short Brown Spikes
Post-Top Model careers
- Angelia Alvarez has been signed with Posche Models.
- Ondrei Edwards has taken a few test shots.
- Alexandria Everett has been signed with Marilyn Agency in Paris and has done some test shots. She participated in America's Next Top Model, cycle 17: All-Stars along with other returning models. She has also walked for Alex London along with Jane Randall, Hannah Jones and Ann Ward and has modeled for Wonderland Collection: Eyewear by Malachi Artese and Lipstick & Lollipops Fashion Rave. She can be seen in the music video "As She's Walking Away" by Zac Brown Band.
- Hannah Jones has been signed with Page Parkes Management, Industry Models, MAC Cosmetics and also with Impostor Magazine. She moved to Los Angeles, California after the show and is currently modeling in Dallas and has done test shots. She was seen modeling with fellow ANTM contestants Raina Hein of cycle 14 and Brittany Brown of cycle 19. She also walked for Alex London with Jane Randall, Alexandria Everett and Ann Ward. She appeared in a videography with Raina Hein about designs by MASAI PAYAN. Besides this, she was at IceLink Pre-AMA Fashion Showcase. She currently has a recurring role on the Disney Channel original series, Austin & Ally.
- Brittani Kline is currently signed with Muse Model Management in New York, Premier Model Management in London, Why Not Models in Milan, Paragon Model Management in Mexico City and P Models. She has walked for Balenciaga Resort and Prabal Gurung. She also appeared in Interview Magazine. She used to be signed with IMG Models in New York City under the name of "Autumn" but her contract was terminated. She appeared in a Vogue Mexico advertorial for United Colors of Benetton. Her Beauty In Vogue and Vogue Italia spreads were published in November 2011. She has also done several test shots and had a campaign in CoverGirl cosmetics.
- Sara Longoria has done many test shots and has been signed with Urban Model Management in Milan.
- Nicole Lucas has taken some test shots and has returned to modeling in Singapore and is signed with Avenue. Nicole's modeling work includes Elle, Style Magazine Singapore, Seventeen Magazine, Luxx Magazine, MasterCard, and walking for various designers including Chanel.
- Dalya Morrow has been signed with Wünder Model Management.
- Molly O'Connell has been signed with Images Management in New York and Paragon Model Management in Mexico and has modeled for Hampden Clothing, Spring 2013 Collection.
- Kasia Pilewicz has been signed with Factor Model Management in Chicago.
- Jaclyn Poole has been signed with Models International.
- Mikaela Schipani has been signed with I Model Management, Paragon Models in Mexico and Ford Models in Miami. She also signed with Fenton Moon NY along with Andrea Debevc and Natasha Galkina and have Fashion Week S/S 2013 Show Cards for New York S/S 2013.
- Dominique Waldrup has done a few test shots. She also had her own blog, in which she blogs about her day-to-day life.
- Monique Victoria Weingart has been signed with Otto Models in Los Angeles. Also, in 2012, appeared on the Fox show The Choice.
- "'America's Next Top Model' sixteenth-season cast revealed by The CW". The CW. February 2, 2011. Retrieved February 2, 2011.
- "ANTM 16 – 4 all those who guessed Morocco (or saw us filming) you're right! Want a camel ride?". Jay Manuel. January 14, 2011. Retrieved January 14, 2011.
- "America's Next Top Model Cast | Bios | Molly". February 7, 2011. Archived from the original on February 7, 2011. Retrieved May 5, 2016.
- "'America's Next Top Model' sixteenth-season cast revealed by The CW". Reality TV World. Retrieved May 5, 2016.
- Angelia — POSCHE MODELS
- Ward, Kate (May 12, 2011). "'Top Model All-Stars' cast reported: Lisa D'Amato, Isis King in; Jade out". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on June 24, 2011. Retrieved May 15, 2011.
- Hannah Jones – Page Parkes Management
- Hannah Jones – Industry Models
- "Page not found – Impostor Magazine".
- [vimeo.com/56132031 Hannah Jones – Guigo Foggiatto Final Exit (featuring designs by Masai)]
- "IceLink Pre-AMA Fashion Showcase – Facebook".
- Brittani Kline – Paragon Model Management
- "P Models Boutique style Model and Talent Agency in Central & South Florida". P-models.com. Retrieved August 11, 2014.
- Nededog, Jethro (May 19, 2011). "'America's Next Top Model' winner Brittani Kline: 'There was no Plan B' – Zap2it | News & Features". Blog.zap2it.com. Retrieved August 11, 2014.
- URBAN MANAGEMENT – SARA LONGORIA
- Dalya Morrow – Wünder Management
- FashionModelDirectory.com, The FMD -. "Molly O'Connell – Fashion Model – Models – Photos, Editorials & Latest News – The FMD".
- "M O L L Y – Paragon". Paragonmodelmanagement.com. Retrieved August 11, 2014.
- "Molly O' Connell".
- "Molly O'Connell para Hampden Clothing, Spring 2013 Collection". May 10, 2013.
- "Jaclyn Poole". mi-agency. Archived from the original on May 2, 2012.
- Mikaela – I Model Management.
- "M I K A E L A – Paragon". Paragonmodelmanagement.com. Retrieved August 11, 2014.
- "Ford Models".
- Mikaela Schipani – Fentoon Moon NY Archived June 25, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.