America's Best Franchising
||It has been suggested that this article be merged with Vantage Hospitality. (Discuss) Proposed since July 2015.|
America's Best Franchising, based in Atlanta, Georgia is an American lodging company. Its brands comprise America's Best Inn, Country Hearth Inns & Suites, Jameson Inn, 3 Palms Hotel, Parkside Hotels, and Budgetel. Of the brands, America's Best Inn was founded in Marion, Illinois, The Budgetel name is a revival of a brand which was renamed Baymont Inn & Suites. Country Hearth opened its first location in 1983 as Homeplace Inn in Angleton, Texas.
Budgetel Franchise System is an American-based hotel franchiser to United States and Canada. The current Budgetel was established in Atlanta, Georgia in 2007 by brothers Mike and R. C. Patel who bought the brand from Blackstone Group. In 2009, America's Best Franchising, Inc. began franchising the brand.
- "About Us". Americasbestinn.com. Retrieved 2013-08-14.
- Jakle, John A.; Sculle, Keith A.; Rogers, Jefferson S. (1996). The Motel in America. Johns Hopkins University Press. pp. 215–216. ISBN 0-8018-5383-4.
- "Historic Brazoria County: An Illustrated History - Margaret Swett Henson". Retrieved 2013-08-14.
- Budgetel Franchise System, LLC
- Vantage Hospitality agrees to acquire America’s Best Franchising
- Budgetel brand back in business