American Cinema Editors Awards 2008
58th ACE Eddie Awards
February 17, 2008
Feature Film (Dramatic):
The Bourne Ultimatum
Feature Film (Comedy or Musical):
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Winners and nominees
Best Edited Film - Dramatic:
- Christopher Rouse – The Bourne Ultimatum
Best Edited Film - Musical or Comedy:
- Chris Lebenzon – Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Best Edited Documentary Film:
- Geoffrey Richman, Chris Seward and Dan Swietlik – Sicko
Best Edited Half-Hour Television Series:
- Steven Rasch – Curb Your Enthusiasm for "The Bat Mitzvah"
Best Edited Reality Series:
- 'Michael Glickman and Chuck Montgomery – Cops"' for "Country Love"
Best Edited One-Hour TV Series - Commercial Television:
- Norman Buckley – Chuck for "Pilot"
Best Edited Miniseries or Television Film - Commercial Television:
- Robert Ferretti and Scott Vickery – The Company: Night 2
Best Edited One-Hour Television Series - Non-Commercial Television:
- Sidney Wolinsky – The Sopranos for "Made in America"
Best Edited Miniseries or Television Film - Non-Commercial Television:
- Tatiana S. Riegel and Leo Trombetta – Pu-239
- "58TH ANNUAL ACE EDDIE AWARDS Nominees & Recipients", webpage of American Cinema Editors posted 2008-02-17; archived at WebCite from this original URL on 2008-05-29.