American Cinema Editors Awards 2010
60th ACE Eddie Awards
February 14, 2010
Feature Film (Dramatic):
The Hurt Locker
Feature Film (Comedy or Musical):
Winners and nominees
Best Edited Feature Film – Dramatic:
- Chris Innis & Bob Murawski - The Hurt Locker
Best Edited Feature Film – Comedy or Musical:
- Debra Neil-Fisher – The Hangover
Best Edited Animated Feature Film:
- Kevin Nolting – Up
Best Edited Documentary Film:
- Geoffrey Richman – The Cove
Best Edited Mini-Series or Motion Picture for Television:
- Alan Heim & Lee Percy – Grey Gardens
Best Edited One Hour Series for Commercial Television:
- Lynne Willingham – Breaking Bad "ABQ"
Best Edited One Hour Series for Non-Commercial Television:
- Louis Cioffi – Dexter "Remains to be Seen"
Best Edited Reality Series:
- Kelly Coskran & Josh Earl – The Deadliest Catch "Stay Focused or Die"
Student Film Awards
- Andrew Hellesen - Chapman University
- Adam Blum - Chapman University
- Michael Hyde - American University
- Rob Reiner - Golden Eddie Award
- Neil Travis A.C.E., Paul LaMastra A.C.E. - Career Achievement Award
- Finke, Nikki (12 January 2010). "Nominees For Editors' ACE Eddie Awards". Deadline. Retrieved 12 April 2017.