American English (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
American English is a set of dialects of the English language native to the United States
American English may also refer to:
- General American, a dialect of American English
- North American English, a set of dialects of the English language spoken in the United States and Canada
- American English people, English people whose ancestry originates wholly or partly in the United States
- American English (album) by Wax
- English Americans, Americans whose ancestry originates wholly or partly in England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title American English.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.