American Gothic (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from American Gothic (TV series))
American Gothic is a 1930 painting by Grant Wood.
American Gothic may also refer to:
- American Gothic, the American form of the literary movement known as dark romanticism
- American Gothic (album), a 1972 album by David Ackles
- American Gothic (EP), a 2008 EP by The Smashing Pumpkins
- American Gothic (comics), a 2005 Weird West story from 2000 AD
- American Gothic (film), a 1988 film
- American Gothic (1995 TV series), a 1995–96 television series created by Shaun Cassidy
- American Gothic (2016 TV series), a 2016 television series created by Corinne Brinkerhoff and James Frey
- American Gothic (novel), a psychological horror novel by Robert Bloch
- American Gothic (short film), a 2007 drama-fantasy film written and directed by David Wexler
- American Gothic (composition), an orchestral piece composed by Michael Daugherty
- American Gothic, a storyline by Alan Moore in the comic Swamp Thing
- American Gothic, a song by British rock band The Cult on their 2001 record Beyond Good and Evil
- American Gothic, Washington, D.C., a photo by Gordon Parks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title American Gothic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.