American Gothic (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from American Gothic (TV series))
American Gothic is a 1930 painting by Grant Wood.
American Gothic may also refer to:
- American Gothic (album), a 1972 album by David Ackles
- American Gothic (EP), a 2008 EP by The Smashing Pumpkins
- "American Gothic", a song by British rock band The Cult on their 2001 album Beyond Good and Evil
- American Gothic (composition), a 2013 orchestral piece composed by Michael Daugherty
- American Gothic, the American form of the literary movement known as dark romanticism
- American Gothic (novel), a 1974 psychological horror novel by Robert Bloch
- American Gothic (comics), a 2005 Weird West story from 2000 AD
- "American Gothic", a storyline by Alan Moore in the comic Swamp Thing
Film and television
- American Gothic (1988 film), a British-Canadian horror film
- American Gothic (2007 film), a drama-fantasy film written and directed by David Wexler
- American Gothic (1995 TV series), a 1995–96 television series created by Shaun Cassidy
- American Gothic (2016 TV series), a 2016 television series created by Corinne Brinkerhoff and James Frey
- American Gothic, Washington, D.C., a photo by Gordon Parks
- American Gothic House, a house in Eldon, Iowa that was the backdrop for the painting
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title American Gothic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.