American Journal of Physiology
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|American Journal of Physiology|
|Abbreviated title (ISO 4)||Am. J. Physiol.|
|Publisher||American Physiological Society (United States)|
|LCCN||43003158 a 43003158|
Vols. for 1898–1941 and 1948-56 include the Society's proceedings, including abstracts of papers presented at the 10th-53rd annual meetings, and the 1948-56 fall meetings.
- AJP - Cell Physiology
- AJP - Endocrinology and Metabolism
- AJP - Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology
- AJP - Heart and Circulatory Physiology
- AJP - Lung Cellular and Molecular Physiology
- AJP - Regulatory, Integrative and Comparative Physiology
- AJP - Renal Physiology
- AJP - Legacy Content
|This article about a scientific journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.