American Journal of Physiology
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Am. J. Physiol.|
The American Journal of Physiology is a peer-reviewed scientific journal on physiology published by the American Physiological Society. It is one of the most prestigious such journals in the world.
Vols. for 1898–1941 and 1948-56 include the Society's proceedings, including abstracts of papers presented at the 10th-53rd annual meetings, and the 1948-56 fall meetings.
- AJP - Cell Physiology
- AJP - Endocrinology and Metabolism
- AJP - Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology
- AJP - Heart and Circulatory Physiology
- AJP - Lung Cellular and Molecular Physiology
- AJP - Regulatory, Integrative and Comparative Physiology
- AJP - Renal Physiology
|This article about a biology journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.