American Journal of Translational Research
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Am. J. Transl. Res.|
|Edited by||Wen-Hwa Lee|
The American Journal of Translational Research is a peer-reviewed open-access medical journal published by e-Century Publishing Corporation,. The journal covers translational research of medical science and the relevant biomedical research areas. It was established in 2009. The editor-in-chief is Wen-Hwa Lee (University of California, Irvine). The journal's main focus is original clinical and experimental research articles, but it also publishes review articles, editorials, hypotheses, letters to the editor, and meeting reports.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2014 impact factor of 3.402, ranking it 35th out of 123 journals in the category "Medicine, Research & Experimental" and 78th out of 211 journals in the category "Oncology".
- "e-Century Publishing Corporation---Open Access Journals". Retrieved 2009-12-04.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2014-12-27.
- "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. Archived from the original on 2010-02-11. Retrieved 2014-12-27.
- "Embase Coverage". Embase. Elsevier. Retrieved 2016-04-21.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2016-04-21.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Medicine, Research & Experimental". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Oncology". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.