American Journal of Translational Research
|Edited by||Wen-Hwa Lee|
|Am. J. Transl. Res.|
The American Journal of Translational Research is an open-access medical journal published by e-Century Publishing Corporation. The journal covers translational research of medical science and the relevant biomedical research areas. It was established in 2009. The editor-in-chief is Wen-Hwa Lee (University of California, Irvine). The journal's main focus is original clinical and experimental research articles, but it also publishes review articles, editorials, hypotheses, letters to the editor, and meeting reports.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
According to Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2016 impact factor of 2.829, ranking it 48th out of 108 journals in the category "Medicine, Research & Experimental" and 116th out of 217 journals in the category "Oncology".
- "e-Century Publishing Corporation – Open Access Journals". Retrieved 2009-12-04.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2014-12-27.
- "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. Retrieved 2014-12-27.[permanent dead link]
- "Embase Coverage". Embase. Elsevier. Retrieved 2016-04-21.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2016-04-21.
- "Journal Citation Reports". Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2017-12-14.