American Music Award for Favorite Country Female Artist
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The American Music Award for Favorite Country Female Artist (now titled Favorite Female Artist - Country) has been awarded since 1974.
Years reflect the year in which the American Music Awards were presented, for works released in the previous year (until 2003 onward when awards were handed out on November of the same year).
The all-time winner in this category is Reba McEntire with ten ('88', '89, '90, '91, '92, '93, '94, '95, '98, '04) wins stretching across three decades. McEntire was also the first woman to win the award 8 years in a row.
Crystal Gayle ('79, '80, and '86) has won three times.
- American Music Awards of 2016
- American Music Awards of 2015
- American Music Awards of 2014
- American Music Awards of 2013
- American Music Awards of 2012
- American Music Awards of 2011
- American Music Awards of 2010
- Most Wins in Category
|Artist||Reba McEntire||Barbara Mandrell
|Total Wins||10 wins||6 wins||4 wins|
- Most Consecutive Wins
1. Reba McEntire - 8 consecutive wins
2. Taylor Swift - 6 consecutive wins
3. Barbara Mandrell - 5 consecutive wins
4. Carrie Underwood - 3 consecutive wins