American Musical Theatre Live
American Musical Theatre Live is a musical theatre organization based in Paris, France.
American Musical Theatre Live (AMT Live) is a non-profit association based in Paris, France that promotes and performs contemporary musical theatre.
Founded by Miranda Crispin and John Florencio, the organization features an international troupe of artists showcasing contemporary musical theatre productions and also offers professional musical theatre training programs.
AMT Live launched Paris’ first professional Off-Broadway style seasons with critically acclaimed French premiere productions of Pasek and Paul’s Edges, Jason Robert Brown's The Last Five Years  and Songs for a New World, and Salzman and Ryan’s Next Thing You Know.
- Michelle Gross (May 6, 2015). "John Florencio". Expatriate Magazine.
- Andrew Gans (June 7, 2013). "Jason Robert Brown's The Last Five Years and Benj Pasek and Justin Paul's Edges. Will Make Paris Debuts for Limited Engagement". Playbill.
- Bryan Pirolli. "The Last 5 Years". TimeOut Paris.
- Geoffroy de Dieuleveult. "Next Thing You Know critique". Regard en Coulisse (in French).
- "Master classes : Théâtre musical, méthode américaine". Regard en Coulisse (in French). December 24, 2012.
- "Master classes avec Adam Kantor". Regard en Coulisse (in French). July 3, 2013.
- Stephany Kong. "Compte-rendu : "It's Only Life" au Conservatoire du IXème, avec John Bucchino". Musical Avenue (in French).
- Édmée Martin. "AMT live! continue les openmic en 2017 à Paris". Musical Avenue (in French).
- "AMT Live Best theatre group in Paris". Expatriates Magazine.