American Neurological Association
The American Neurological Association (ANA) is a professional society of academic neurologists and neuroscientists devoted to advancing the goals of academic neurology; to training and educating neurologists and other physicians in the neurologic sciences; and to expanding both our understanding of diseases of the nervous system and our ability to treat them. It was founded in June 1875.
- American Medical Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- Transactions of the American Neurological Association
- American Neurological Association. (2007). Mission/Goals. Retrieved March 4, 2007, from http://www.aneuroa.org/index.php?submenu=AboutANA2&src=gendocs&link=MissionGoals
- American Neurological Association. (2007). Founding/Founders. Retrieved March 4, 2007, from http://www.aneuroa.org/index.php?submenu=ANAHistory&src=gendocs&link=FoundingFounders