American Pediatric Society
The American Pediatric Society (APS) is the first pediatric society established in North America. Created in 1888, the APS pursues a vision of an engaged, inclusive, and impactful community of pediatric thought leaders. The APS mission is to shape the future of academic pediatrics through the engagement of distinguished child health leaders.
Awards and honors
- The John Howland Award, considered the highest honor given by APS, has been awarded since 1952 to honor those who, by their contribution to pediatrics, have aided in its advancement.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Pediatricians
- Academic Pediatric Association
- Society for Pediatric Research