American Philosophical Quarterly
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Am. Phil. Q.|
|Edited by||Paul Moser|
University of Illinois Press (United States)
The American Philosophical Quarterly (APQ) is a peer-reviewed academic journal covering philosophy. It was established in 1964 by Nicholas Rescher and is published quarterly by University of Illinois Press under license with North American Philosophical Publications.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- "Causes and Conditions" (1965) - J. L. Mackie
- "Indicators and Quasi-indicators" (1967) - Hector-Neri Castañeda
- "Truth in fiction" (1978) - David Lewis
- "Supervenience and Nomological Incommensurables" (1978) - Jaegwon Kim
- "The Corporation as a Moral Person" (1979) - Peter A. French
- "On Reasoning about Values" (1980) - Wilfred Sellars
- "From Exasperating Virtues to Civic Virtues" (1996) - Amélie Oksenberg Rorty
- "The Enforcement of Morality" (2000) - John Kekes
- "American Philosophical Quarterly". Apq.press.illinois.edu. Retrieved 2 June 2016.
|This article about a philosophy journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.