American Review may refer to the following publications:
- American Review (literary journal), a literary journal published 1967-1977, formerly known as New American Review
- American Review (political journal), an Internet-based academic journal of politics published by the United States Studies Centre at the University of Sydney in Australia
- The American Review (literary journal), a literary journal founded by the conservative publisher Seward Collins in 1933
- The American Review: A Whig Journal, a monthly periodical published 1844-1852, also known as The American Review
- North American Review, the first literary magazine in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title American Review.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.