American Samoa at the 2004 Summer Olympics
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|American Samoa at the|
2004 Summer Olympics
|NOC||American Samoa National Olympic Committee|
|Competitors||3 in 2 sports|
|Flag bearer||Lisa Misipeka|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
American Samoan athletes have so far achieved qualifying standards in the following athletics events (up to a maximum of 3 athletes in each event at the 'A' Standard, and 1 at the 'B' Standard).
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Track & road events
|Kelsey Nakanelua||100 m||11.25||7||Did not advance|
- Field events
|Lisa Misipeka||Hammer throw||NM||—||Did not advance|
|Athlete||Event||Snatch||Clean & Jerk||Total||Rank|
|Eleei Lalio||Men's −105 kg||125||15||170||=13||295||14|
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved June 4, 2011.
- "IAAF Games of the XXX Olympiad – Athens 2004 Entry Standards". IAAF. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
|This article related to sport in American Samoa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|