American Society of Association Executives
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) is the membership organization and voice of the association profession. Founded in 1920 and headquartered in Washington, D.C., ASAE has more than 42,000 association CEOs, staff professionals, industry partners, and consultant members in over 7,400 organizations
The mission of the American Society of Association Executives is to promote the value of associations to society and to support the professionalism of the individuals who lead them. ASAE promotes this message through its advocacy platform, the Power of A . ASAE is also the American sponsor of the Certified Association Executive (CAE) professional certification program.
In 1963, ASAE's board created the ASAE Foundation with the stated purpose "to advance the science of association management, to diffuse and cultivate knowledge and understanding of associations, and to uphold the high standards of associations generally."
ASAE Business Services, Inc. (ABSI), ASAE's wholly owned subsidiary, provides business solutions to the association community that help associations grow and prosper, save time and money, and simplify the business of running an association. .
ASAE publishes Associations Now, a monthly journal with a daily news email.
- "About Us". ASAE. Retrieved 2016-05-31.
- "The Power of A". thepowerofa.org. Retrieved 2018-11-30.
- "CAE Certification". ASAE. Archived from the original on 2016-05-09. Retrieved 2016-05-31.
- "Back to the future: the ASAE Foundation celebrates 40 years of putting the future first. - Free Online Library". www.thefreelibrary.com. Retrieved 2016-05-31.
- "ABSI". absisolutions.com. Retrieved 2018-11-30.
- "Contact Us". Associations Now. Retrieved 2016-05-31.
|This article about an organization in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|