From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up americanism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- In consumer culture and market culture: Americanism, the influence the United States has on the culture of other countries.
- In language, a characteristic feature of American English
- Americanism (ideology), an early 20th-century political ideology frequently posited in opposition to Communism or Fascism
- Americanism (heresy), a group of related heresies founded upon the separation of church and state
- An attitude or conviction which gives special importance to the nation, national interest, political system, or culture of the United States
- Pan-Americanism, the ideology of promoting integration between the nations of North, Central, and South America and the Caribbean
- A phrase: anything, such as a custom, particular to or characteristic of the Americas, and especially of the United States
- "Americanism", a song by MxPx from their album Teenage Politics
- "Americanism", a book by William T Colyer, an English Communist who, together with his wife, had been deported in 1922 from the USA as a result of the Palmer Raids. This book viewed Americanism and Prussianism as similar.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Americanism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.