Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Americanism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Americanism may refer to:
- American nationalism
- A characteristic feature of American English
- Americanism (ideology), an early 20th-century ideology frequently posited in opposition to communism or fascism
- Americanism (heresy), a group of related beliefs supporting individualism and the separation of church and state that are regarded as heretical by the Catholic Church
- "Americanism", a song by MxPx from their album Teenage Politics
- American exceptionalism
- Americanist (disambiguation)
- Comparison of American and British English
- Culture of the United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Americanism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.