From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Americanists)
Americanist may refer to:
- a scholar specializing in American studies
- a linguist specializing in the indigenous languages of the Americas
- Americanist phonetic notation
- International Congress of Americanists
- Society of Early Americanists
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Americanist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.