Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up americano in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Americano may refer to:
- Americano (apéritif), a variety of apéritif
- Americano (cocktail), a cocktail composed of Campari, sweet vermouth, and club soda
- Caffè Americano, a style of coffee prepared by adding hot water to espresso
Film and television
- The Americano (1916 film), a 1916 film directed by John Emerson
- The Americano (1955 film), a 1956 film directed by William Castle
- Americano (2005 film), a 2005 film
- Americano (2011 film), a 2011 film
- El Americano: The Movie, a 2016 film
- ""Americano" (song)", a 2011 song by Lady Gaga
- "The Americano", instrumental single by Xavier Cugat 1954
- "Americano", a cover of the Carosone song by The Brian Setzer Orchestra from the album Vavoom!
- Americano Creek, a river in Sonoma County, California
- Rancho Estero Americano, a 8,849-acre (35.81 km2) Mexican land grant in Sonoma County, California
- Americano Futebol Clube, a Brazilian football (soccer) club from Campos dos Goytacazes, Rio de Janeiro
- Americano Futebol Clube (MA), a Brazilian football club in Bacabal, Maranhão
- Sport Club Americano, a defunct Brazilian football (soccer) club from Santos, São Paulo
- Sport Club Americano (Porto Alegre),a defunct Brazilian football (soccer) club from Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul
- Fútbol Americano, marketing name used for the first National Football League (NFL) regular season game held outside the U.S.
- Americanus (disambiguation)
- Americana (disambiguation)
- Americain (disambiguation)
- American (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Americano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.