Amhara may refer to:
- Amhara, Bihar, a village in Bihar
- Amhara people, an ethnic group of Ethiopia
- Amharic language, an Afro-Asiatic tongue spoken by the Amhara people
- Amhara Province, a medieval province of Ethiopia
- Amhara Region, an administrative region of modern Ethiopia
- Amhara (Italian East Africa), a subdivision of the former Italian East Africa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amhara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.