This article does not cite any sources. (November 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (November 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Above: New AmiKit logo introduced in 2011.
Below: AmiKit screenshot.
|Developer||Jan Zahurancik & Contributors|
|Working state||Publicly released|
|Latest release||X (10.5.0) / July 2018|
|Update method||automatic via Live Update|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS, Linux|
AmiKit is a compilation of more than 380 pre-installed Amiga programs. An integrated emulator enables the user to experience this high-end AmigaOS configuration on Windows, Mac OS, Linux or Android systems. An external source of Amiga ROMs and operating system is required, however.
- Turns your Windows, Mac, Linux or Android system into high-end Amiga environment
- Easy and fully automated installation and un-installation
- Automatic Live Updates (no need to re-install everything when new update appears)
- Three different working environments: Directory Opus Magellan, Scalos, Workbench
- The newest programs (more than 350 included), some of them are exclusive
- TrueType fonts, DualPNG icons and 24bit visual themes
- Easy and automated installation of various add-ons (games, expert programs, etc.)
- Easy and automated installation of the largest collection of OS3.9 patches