Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up amia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amia, AMIA, or AMiA can refer to:
- Amia (genus), the Bowfin fish
- American Medical Informatics Association
- Anglican Mission in the Americas
- Asociación Mutual Israelita Argentina, a Jewish community center located in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- For the 1994 terrorist attack see AMIA Bombing
- Amia, name, Latin, the effeminate of the masculine Amory; translates into "beloved friend"
- Association of Moving Image Archivists
- Aviation and Maritime Investigation Authority, an agency of the government of Slovakia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.